Photos: 2010-02 Lunar New Year
SingaporeConnect invites you to join our SABA friends at our joint
Lunar New Year Celebration Dinner
Let's usher in the 'Year of the Tiger' with a roar, at the
Mayflower Restaurant of The Great Mall,
on the evening of Feb 6th, 2010.
We'll start with a spectacular release of Firecrackers and an appearance of dancing Lions at six,
followed by a special ten-course dinner through nine with these fine Chinese dishes, beginning with
the traditional "must-have" Lo Hei, for prosperity and luck:
1. Lo Hei Yu Sheng (Sashimi, or raw fish)
2. Barbeque appetizers platter
3. Sauteed prawns with crispy golden nuggets
4. House special soup
5. Golden Tofu with Seafood
6. Crispy fragrant garlic chicken
7. Braised black mushrooms with seasonal greens
8. Crabs with ginger & scallion
9. HK style steamed fish
10. Singapore style fried rice
Desserts "compliments of the house" round your delicious evening, but that's not all -- look out for surprise gifts and be prepared to have lots of fun.
Feb 06, 2010; 6 - 9 pm (the Firecrackers and Lion Dance start at 6 pm sharp)
Mayflower Restaurant at Great Mall
222 Great Mall Dr
Milpitas, CA 95035
SingaporeConnect Sign-up web page: http://cny-feb06.eventbrite.com/
SABA is the Singapore America Business Association.
Advance booking is required. SingaporeConnect members will be seated over up to 5 tables of 10 persons each. We recognise the desire for some people to choose to seat with friends and family, without having to buy a table of 10, so we have come up with this registration system.
Please follow these two steps.
- Complete your payment on http://cny-feb06.eventbrite.com/.
- Go to the following Evite pages, one for each table and sign up with your name and email (use one name per party, stating the names of everyone in your group, so we know you're coming in a group). Feel free to switch tables if you want to seat with friends, but make sure you remove yourself or your party from a table before adding to another table.
The start time on each Evite Table is listed differently so they appear sorted. The real start time is 6.00 pm.
- The sign-up is on the honour system, please don't sign up if you haven't paid.
- If you don't choose a table, we'll assign you to a table prior to the event.
- We reserve the right to combine tables that aren't full, as each table costs us $300/table. We'll try keep groups together. Help us organisers for offering you this flexibility, by trying to arrange yourself into tables of 10 each. :-)