Getting Married and Having Children:
- How can we support Singaporeans who wish to marry earlier and have more children?
- What more can we as a country and people do to promote marriage and parenthood, and foster a supportive environment for family life?
- Is it important to prevent our citizen population from declining? (Yes/No)
- The Government has reduced the inflow of immigrants significantly since 2009. Should we reduce the inflow further even if it means that our citizen population will age and shrink, and foreign spouses and dependants of Singaporeans may find it more difficult to become Permanent Residents or Singaporean Citizens?
Integration is a Collective Journey:
- How can we improve interactions and strengthen cohesion between Singaporeans and new immigrants?
- How can we enhance mutual understanding of, and respect for, one another’s cultures and customs?