on October 16th, 2012 at 3:27am
What are your views on these topics?
Creating Opportunities for Singaporeans
Raising Productivity and Improving our Labour Force Participation are Long-Term Challenges
- What kind of opportunities and career options do you wish for yourself and your children in Singapore? How do we create such opportunities for them?
- How do we encourage employers to provide more good jobs for Singaporeans and build up a sustainable Singaporean core?
Meeting our Social and Economic Needs
- How can we encourage more Singaporeans to join the workforce? Which industry sectors or job areas do you think more Singaporeans can be encouraged to work in?
- How can we better prepare Singaporeans for lifelong employability?
- In which sector(s) could there be a need for foreign workers to maintain service levels at reasonable cost?
- If there is a need to tighten our foreigner inflow further, which groups or sectors should we tighten (e.g. construction workers, foreign domestic workers (maids), low to mid-skilled foreign workers, professionals, international students, dependants, foreign spouses of Singaporeans)?